In the wide field of soil investigation, one of PiCA’s main focus areas is the analytic support in the clean-up of pre-existing contamination.
The data gathered and results found provide you with a detailed description of existing soil contamination and thus a sound basis for you and your further plans so that the contaminants can be removed efficiently.
In the process, we also give you support in the determination of parameters, a service that is often not included in the range of services provided by routine laboratories. Please contact us for more information!
PiCA Prüfinstitut Chemische Analytik GmbH tests soil for the presence of
- phenols (alkylphenols, chlorophenols, nitrophenols, alkylphenol ethoxylates etc.)
- poly-aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- organotin compounds
- musk compounds
- aromatic and alipathic amines
- persistent organochlorides (PCB, PCT, chlorinated paraffins)
- sulfur compounds (thioethers, mercaptans etc.)
- preservatives (isothiazolinones, formaldehyde, benzalkonium chloride etc.)
- VOC (BTEX, CFC, alcohols etc.)