In the wide field of soil investigation, one of PiCA’s main focus areas is the analytic support in the clean-up of pre-existing contamination.
The data gathered and results found provide you with a detailed description of existing soil contamination and thus a sound basis for you and your further plans so that the contaminants can be removed efficiently.
In the process, we also give you support in the determination of parameters, a service that is often not included in the range of services provided by routine laboratories. Please contact us for more information!
PiCA tests soil for the presence of
- phenols (alkylphenols, chlorophenols, nitrophenols, alkylphenol ethoxylates etc.)
- poly-aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- organotin compounds
- musk compounds
- aromatic and alipathic amines
- persistent organochlorides (PCB, PCT, chlorinated paraffins)
- sulfur compounds (thioethers, mercaptans etc.)
- preservatives (isothiazolinones, formaldehyde, benzalkonium chloride etc.)
- VOC (BTEX, CFC, alcohols etc.)